Two and a half weeks into our project and it is looking really good. I wanted to update our pictures. I would like to admit that I actually help in some way, but I am afraid that I have nothing to contribute in the way of handy skills. I just give moral support when needed and hand over tools every now and then.
Sam and Jake have been using our bathroom in the mornings to get ready and I think that is what motivates Louie to come home every night and keep working.
Our cabinet guy called today and said that the vanity is in and waiting to be picked up. Maybe we can get that and a new sink this weekend. I am anxiously awaiting our profit sharing from work or this new stimulous package that is going through the senate so we can pay for this project!
Stay Tuned....
Sam and Jake have been using our bathroom in the mornings to get ready and I think that is what motivates Louie to come home every night and keep working.
Our cabinet guy called today and said that the vanity is in and waiting to be picked up. Maybe we can get that and a new sink this weekend. I am anxiously awaiting our profit sharing from work or this new stimulous package that is going through the senate so we can pay for this project!
Stay Tuned....
Waterproof sheetrock is going up throughout the whole bathroom.
Toilet is out!
Shower is out!
A view from inside. Looking out into our family room.
1/2 Way up with tile. I love this border. It has blue glass pieces in it.
Oh, so pretty. The black space on the right is where Louie is installing a shampoo shelf. He needs to polish the piece of granite he is putting in for that and then it will be time to grout.
3 comments:
Hi Lisa, your downstairs is looking great. I will see it when I come visit you this summer!!
Looks FABULOUS! I can't hardly remember what it used to look like! It's really coming along! Great job guys!
That's AWESOME! I bet you can hardly wait for it to be done.... I know the economic stimulus package is supposed to get everyone to spend $$ and that's why it's not being deducted off taxes, but still... ours will be spent on taxes.... sigh....
Post a Comment