Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Visiting Santa




Ho! Ho! Ho!
We had the opportunity to visit Santa this past weekend. We got to go see him at the airport. We asked him a series of questions; "What airline did you fly in on?" Rudolph Express. "Where are your reindeer now?" In a hanger down by FedEx. "How long was the flight?" A little over 2 hours.

We had fun talking with Santa and Seth and McKayla got to tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Seth asked for a Pirate ship, McKayla asked for a baby doll bunk bed and I asked for a deposit into my checking account.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cute pics. I think I would ask for a deposit, too!

Marcy said...

Cute pictures Lisa! And fun coversation with Santa. How fun he came to the airport! And if Santa hasn't purchased Seth's pirate ship yet--I have a great (cheap) recommendation for you as Spencer asked Santa for one this year too! hee hee